What is the Best Online Casino Software?
Selecting the best casino software is very important if you want to experience the world of online gambling in all its glory. As you already know, there are numerous developers in the industry, but only the best have mastered the art of making great games that deliver the most realistic and enthralling gaming experience.
In this article, we provide you with an overview of the top 10 casino software providers. We will also tell you why they are the best at what they do in our brief reviews.
Choosing the Best Casino Software
If you have gambled online before you will easily agree that casino software is the base of any gaming platform. A gambling site may offer the most attractive perks and bonuses but it would be difficult to get any value from them if you can't find top-notch games to play.
There are many things to consider when selecting casino software. Of course, the first thing that you will be looking for is quality in terms of visuals and sound. The most popular providers like Microgaming are keen on developing games with stunning high-definition graphics and superb animations that are appealing to the eye.
The other thing to consider is fairness. Every player wants to have a fair shot when playing games of chance. This is why it is extremely important to choose providers that are independently audited and certified for fairness by accredited testing labs like iTech, eCOGRA, TST, and GLI.
Besides quality and fairness, top-tier software providers also publish games that provide seamless and smooth gameplay across all devices. The best games also tend to be easy to play and flexible in terms of betting limits.
The Top 10 Casino Software Providers
As earlier mentioned, there are more than a hundred casino software providers out there and they all have something to offer to the online gambling community. However, there are a few firms that continuously raise the bar when it comes to innovating new ways to provide excellent gameplay to players.
Below is a list of the top 10 software companies that have proven to be a cut above the rest.
- Microgaming: Established in 1994, Microgaming owns the bragging rights for making the first online casino software. However, the firm is widely known for its massive online progressive jackpot network which features popular titles like the record-breaking Mega Moolah.
- Betsoft: Throughout time, Betsoft has remained consistent in creating mobile-friendly games and unique 3D slots. Popular games by the provider include Greedy Goblins, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Fruit Zen, and Once Upon a Time.
- Evolution: Evolution is undoubtedly the most highly regarded and successful software provider in the live casino scene. You can find different varieties of their live dealer games at virtually all the top online gambling sites.
- iSoftbet: From the must-play Irish luck themed Lucky Leprechaun slot to a stellar collection of table games, iSoftbet always ensures that players have the best gaming experience. Their games can be played for fun or real money at most of the reputable online casinos.
- Quickspin: Since its inception in 2011, Quickspin has time and again proven to be among the best when it comes to creating unique and innovative video slots for both mobile and desktop. Examples of top games by the provider include The Wild Chase, King Colossus, Big Bad Wolf, and Sakura Fortune.
- Pragmatic Play: Pragmatic Play was launched in 2015 but it is already an industry leader in developing high-quality and mobile-focused games. The developer is known for fantastic titles like Queen of Atlantis, Asgard, Hot to Burn, and Aztec Bonanza, and the John Hunter series.
- Wazdan: Based in sunny Malta, Wazdan combines creativity, technology, and passion in creating original games that are fun and easy to play. The developer's portfolio features games such as Magic Target Deluxe, Magic Stars, Demon Jack 27, and as well as different variants of Blackjack, Video Poker, and online Roulette.
- Reel Time Gaming: Based in Brisbane, Reel Time Gaming has been providing top-of-the-line games to the leading online casinos in the world since 2009. Examples of cherished titles by the firm include Eye of Horus, Fishin' Frenzy, Gold Frenzy, and El Torero.
- Bigtime Gaming: You cannot talk about top casino software providers without mentioning Bigtime Gaming. The company powers some of the most reputable online gambling platforms and it is known for enthralling games like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Bonanza Megaways, Extra Chilli, and Temple of Fortune.
- Triple PG: Simply known as TPG, Triple Profits Game is a fast-growing iGaming software company that excels at publishing fair and quality games for the Asian market. Examples of titles created by the developer include Chinese Zodiac, Japanese Fortune, 777 Slot, and Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace.